Bust his azz and ground him til he's 40.
Boy really really doesn't like snakes... Thu Aug 23, 4:44 PM ET
CINCINNATI - A man who shows snakes and other reptiles at schools, festivals and libraries says a boy who told the man he hated snakes stomped and killed the man's 10-foot-long python. Scott Braunstein said he was showing Popcorn, a nonpoisonous albino Burmese python, Sunday at the St. Bernadette Festival near Cincinnati.
"The next thing I know ... the kid raises his leg and stomps down on the snake's head," Braunstein said. "The snake started convulsing."
Braunstein said he saw a man grab the child and say, "This is why I don't take you anywhere," before disappearing.
"I've never, never, had anything like that happen," said Braunstein, who operates House of Reptiles, based in Dry Ridge, Ky.
Braunstein's collection includes alligators, lizards, spiders and frogs. For two years, Braunstein's animals have been featured in a petting zoo at the festival.
"Scott's business is to educate people about reptiles, and his goal is for people to learn to appreciate rather than fear the reptiles that share this planet with us," said Dan Meakin, who founded All Creatures Animal Hospital in Amelia, Ohio.
Bust his azz and ground him til he's 40.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I was hoping this thread would be something like this.
![]()
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i would feed that kid to a snake
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I second that suggestion
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
The only snake I like is a dead one.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
i'll second that UT
shouldnt they take the kid up on federal snake killing charges? maybe him and vick could be roomies
Everyone has a preference about snakes. But it is not right to kill one just because of a persoanl belief unless the snake is a threat to your family.
Reeking of awesomeness!
Bookmarks